Licensed Clinical Therapist/Counselor | 100% Remote position | Online Alcohol therapy - California
We are seeking licensed clinical therapists and counselors (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) in the CA state to provide care for patients interested in changing their relationship with alcohol. As a vital member of the care team, you will provide individual video-based therapy sessions.
This is an independent contractor role and is performed remotely through our proprietary HIPAA-compliant video chat and EMR platform. Compensation is negotiable.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Complete psychosocial assessments and formulate diagnoses related to patients’ substance use-specific obstacles
● Provide high-quality clinical care utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities (CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed Treatment)
● Formulate individualized treatment plans for/with each patient and track progress
● Input notes and all other relevant information into EMR
● Communicate and partner with other members of the patient's care team to properly coordinate care
● Must possess a Master's Degree in social work from an accredited college or university
● Unrestricted licensure for independent clinical practice.
●Preferably, 1-year experience working with patients looking to change their relationship with alcohol (or another substance)
●Training, certification, and/or experience using CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment is a must
● Understand and support the harm-reduction model for treating SUD
● Knowledge of SUD DSM criteria
● Strong clinical skills and the ability to show empathy
● Reliable internet connection and computer with video capabilities
● Must reside in the United States