Licensed Clinical Therapist/Counselor | 100% Remote position | Online Alcohol therapy - Washington DC
We are seeking licensed clinical therapists and counselors (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) in the Washington DC state to provide care for patients interested in changing their relationship with alcohol. As a vital member of the care team, you will provide individual video-based therapy sessions.
This is an independent contractor role and is performed remotely through our proprietary HIPAA-compliant video chat and EMR platform. Compensation is negotiable.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
● Complete psychosocial assessments and formulate diagnoses related to patients’ substance use-specific obstacles
● Provide high-quality clinical care utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities (CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed Treatment)
● Formulate individualized treatment plans for/with each patient and track progress
● Input notes and all other relevant information into EMR
● Communicate and partner with other members of the patient's care team to properly coordinate care
● Must possess a Master's Degree in social work from an accredited college or university
● Unrestricted licensure for independent clinical practice.
●Preferably, 1-year experience working with patients looking to change their relationship with alcohol (or another substance)
●Training, certification, and/or experience using CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment is a must
● Understand and support the harm-reduction model for treating SUD
● Knowledge of SUD DSM criteria
● Strong clinical skills and the ability to show empathy
● Reliable internet connection and computer with video capabilities
● Must reside in the United States