Obstetrics & Gynecology
LOCATION: Palms West Hospital, Loxahatchee, FL
HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Maternal Medicine physician to join a large OBGyn practice.
- BE/BC in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Active FL medical license
- New grads and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Join an active mature OBGyn practice with 25 referring physicians
- Community based practice with level 3 nursery
- MFM support for OB patients
- Mainly OP but some IP coverage and ultrasound reads
- Impressive compensation package
- No state income tax
About JFK Medical Center - Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you don't have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986. We are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services. What truly makes Palms West Hospital special is our people; a team of compassionate, dedicated healthcare professionals working toward a central focus, our patients. We continue to grow and expand while offering the latest technological advances, patient safety initiatives and the best in healthcare to our patients.
Located on a spacious 94-acre campus, our 204-bed facility offers top-quality care for a full complement of healthcare services. Palms West has established a position of medical leadership by listening to the needs of people in our community and responding with compassionate, quality health care and innovative new services that meet those needs.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Breast center
* Cardiac catheterization
* Digital mammography
* Emergency medicine
* Imaging center
* Orthopedic & Spine Center
* Outpatient Rehabilitation Center (adult & pediatric)
* Pediatric emergency center
* Pediatrics intensive care
* Primary Stroke Center
* Sedation (adult & pediatric)
* Surgical services/da Vinci
* The New Life Center: obstetrics & birthing suites
* Wound care
Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
Palms West Hospital has earned a Center of Excellence COEMIG designation in Minimally Invasive Gynecology by the AAGL and Surgical Review Corporation. The COEMIG program is focused on improving the safety and quality of gynecologic patient care and lowering the overall costs associated with successful treatment.