About The Position: a full time Practice Medical Director to join our new practices in the Greater Bay area set to launch in the fall of 2019.
- Great opportunity to work with low-income, high-acuity, chronically ill, co-morbid population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
- CareOutcome practices offers 400-600 panel sizes, no billing or coding.
- Build partnerships with hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc.
- Become an early shareholder of a rapidly growing clinical business.
Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of CA.
Hours: We are looking for a physician to help with the clinical product along with practicing as a physician seeing high-acuity, frail, chronically-ill seniors. In the beginning (the first 2 months), they would only need to work for 12hrs/week and then scale up (depending on their interest and availability) to a full time position.
Salary: ~200-250K depending on experience, availability and fit.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.