Nephrologist | Inpatient / Outpatient | Cumberland, MD
Sign Into see complete details
Shift: Day Job
- Completes all duties and responsibility of general nephrologist
- Provide inpatient/outpatient care and consultations to members of the medical staff pertaining to the diagnosis and management of patients with:
- Diseases of the kidney and hypertension, including specialized diagnostic/interventional procedures, all modalities of dialysis management and expertise in kidney transplant management
- Review the patient’s medical history and perform physical exams
- Prescribe appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic tests
- Perform kidney biopsy and emergent hemodialysis access based on the needs of the patient
- Make appropriate medical management prescriptions to address unique complexities of kidney care such as hypertension, immunosuppression, bone and mineral metabolism, anemia, and hyperlipidemia.
- American Board of Internal Medicine certified and certified or eligible for the American Board of Internal Medicine examination subspecialty of Nephrology.
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.