Neurology & Neurohospitalist Openings
Dallas/North Dallas, Texas
BE Or BC
Dallas/North Dallas Neurology & Neurohospitalist Openings Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the state of Texas. BS&WH exists to serve all people through exemplary health care, education, research and community service. Currently at 45,000 employees and growing, our network is 52 hospitals, 800 patient care sites, numerous rehabilitation clinics, senior health centers, and affiliated ambulatory surgery centers.
• Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Neurology
• Employed position with a Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
• Opportunities in Downtown Dallas, Plano, Grapevine, & Irving
• Inpatient & Outpatient Options available
• Telestroke options available
• Candidates in training welcome to apply
• Eligible for student loan reimbursement
Dallas, Texas is the 9th largest city in the US – home to 1.2 million people, 18 Fortune 500 companies, and 5 professional sports teams and one of the nation’s top 5 international airports. Dallas is a highly multi-cultural community. The Dallas Arts District is the largest suburban arts district in the US. Combined with a cost of living nearly 12% lower than the rest of the country and no state income tax, Dallas truly offers a great lifestyle.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.