Neurointerventationalist needed in sunny Tallahassee, FL
Neurological Surgery Tallahassee, FL
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a Neurointerventionalist. This is a permanent assignment
SPECIALTY: Neurology Interventional
FINANCIAL STATUS: Private Practice
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Existing Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible neurointerventionalist to join a well-established neurosciences practice in the community. The incoming physician will assist with growing the neuroscience and stroke program. They will have the ability to manage both emergent and elective cases.
- The practice consists of 7 providers including 2 neurologist and 5 nurse practitioners / physician assistants. The practice focuses on general neurology and pain management with the current physicians having additional training / sub-specialty focus.
- In addition, the practice is currently recruiting a neurosurgeon with additional skill-sets / focus around clipping aneurysms.
- Hospital call at Capital Regional Medical Center.
- Capital Regional Medical Center is assisting the incoming physician with an income guarantee package.
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians.
A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.