Neurointerventionalist – Neurologist or Radiologist needed in Beautiful Southern AL
Psychiatry & Neurology Dothan, AL
The Neurosciences Center of Southeast Health, a 420 bed non-profit community based health center, seeks a fellowship trained physician with neuroendovascular training to join an expanding neurosurgery program that treats adult patients.
This neurology trained neurointerventionalist or neurointerventional radiology physician will have access to dedicated neurointerventional lab for endovascular procedures. The neuroscience team is comprised of 3 BC neurosurgeons (one surgeon is a neuroendovascular interventionalist), medical neurologists, neurohospitalists, and neuroradiologists.
• Full-time employed position
• Highly competitive and desirable
• Paid malpractice and medical liability
• Opportunity for student loan repayment
• Commencement bonus
• Paid relocation expenses
• Dedicated neurosurgery scrub team
• Neurological trained RN team assists with
• Dedicated neurointerventional lab outfitted
with Siemens Artis Q biplane and trained
• Will provide coverage at only one hospital
• Office is located on SAMC campus with easy
access to hospital, emergency department and
• Vascular, anesthesia and pulm/critical care
support available 24/7
• 10 bed dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit
• Robust hospitalist service provides medical
consultative support for nonsurgical issues
Dothan, Alabama is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids* and a best place to retire.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.