Neurologist/Neurophysiologist | Full-Time | Lititz, PA
Neurology - Neurology
Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
Sign Into see complete details
Shift: Day Job
About the Position:
- General neurology, with the opportunity to establish specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services
- Primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities (no call or inpatient rounding for Annville location)
- Strong referral base of patients within the community
- Fluency in EMG’s and EEG’s desirable
- Competitive base salary plus incentive, commencement and retention bonuses
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
- Board certified or board eligible in Neurology
- Neurophysiology Fellowship. Will consider 2021-2022 residency/fellowship graduates.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.