HCA Healthcare Tallahassee, FL 32308
Accepts J1 Visas:
No Accepts H1B Visas:
Yes Loan Assistance:
Not Specified Practice Type: Not Specified Academic Opportunity:
No Telemedicine Opportunity:
A private neurology group in Tallahassee Florida, in collaboration with a Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking general and specialty neurologists to work in a combined inpatient/outpatient setting. This position can be affiliated with the Florida State University College of Medicine. Academic stipends for teaching medical students as well as mentoring ACGME-accredited internal medicine program residents. Tallahassee is a referral center for South Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, and the hospital is developing a comprehensive stroke center.
Clinical Office Highlights:
• Interdisciplinary setting with Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, and Pain Specialists
• EMG equipment and technicians
• EEG equipment and technicians, including ambulatory EEG capabilities
• Fluoroscopic suites with pain procedures and fluoro guided lumbar puncture capabilities
• In house CLIA certified laboratory
• Clinic supported by ARNPs and PA-c’s
• Offsite EMR and imaging database access from home and hospital
• Registered nursing care and infusion capability on site
• 266 Bed hospital with 20 ICU beds
• Accredited chest pain center with PCI
• Certified primary stroke center with 24/7 neurology available and 1:5 stroke call
• Emergency services caring for over 100,000 patients per year
• inpatient hospitalists admitting for the neurology service and large outpatient primary care group referring to the neurology practice
• Additional neuro endovascular bi-plane suite and team under development to keep pace for growing demand of comprehensive stroke care.
Tallahassee is situated in the panhandle minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and the southern border of Georgia. Tallahassee, the capital of Florida, has a diverse workforce of thousands of government law makers, employees, lobbyists and university workers. The city is the home to the main campuses of Florida State University, including its college of medicine, and the Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. Tallahassee is renowned for it's sophisticated blend of Southern charm, Coastal Florida and Cosmopolitan University Town culture. Tallahassee offers cultured museums, public parks, college-town nightlife, university sports and concerts, and outdoor recreational activities. Public and private schools are among the best in the region. The cost of living is comfortably below the national average and there is easy access to highways and a regional airport for traveling convenience.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.