Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a Neurosurgeon. This is a permanent assignment
FINANCIAL STATUS: Private Practice
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Existing Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible neurosurgeon to join a well-established and growing neurosciences practice.
- The practice consists of 7 providers including 2 neurologist and 5 nurse practitioners / physician assistants. The practice focuses on general neurology and pain management with the physicians having additional training / sub-specialty focus.
- Practice is equipped to successfully support the incoming surgeon.
- Additional sub-specialty training like endovascular surgery is a plus or must be comfortable clipping aneurysms.
- Hospital call at Capital Regional Medical Center. No trauma call. 10 days per month.
- Capital Regional Medical Center is assisting the incoming physician with an income guarantee package.
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians.
A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including; a Pediatric ER, Senior Care ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!