Excellent opportunity to join a one surgeon practice that is ready to expand! The right physician will be employed by HCA Physician Services Group, serving patients at our flagship hospital in Orlando with a current 1 in 3 call rotation. HCA is the largest hospital Network in the nation which will provide you with clinic and facility support, competitive benefits and compensation package. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, collaborative approach and have well-rounded surgical experiences that includes Spine, cranial and tumors.
Quality of Life Benefits Include:
* Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus for easy access.
* Private Practice feel with Physician collaboration on clinical and operations decisions.
* 1 in 3 call rotation at Osceola Regional Medical Center
* Highly collaborative and transparent management team whose priority is to build a long lasting and trusting relationship with our employed physicians.
Key Requirements for employment
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card
* Florida Medical License
* Willingness to obtain a Florida DEA in addition to current state DEA, if currently practicing outside of Florida
* Board Certified / Board Eligible in Neurosurgery
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a 404 bed hospital in downtown Kissimmee that is rapidly expanding. Neuro surgical volumes have grown significantly over the last 2 years. Hospital has a dedicated cardiac tower, new academic GME residencies, comprehensive stroke, and level II trauma. The hospital has an active affiliation with University of Central Florida and has implemented Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and General Surgery residencies.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.