Nurse Anesthetist | CRNA
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
Currently seeking a board certified CRNA to join clinical team.
- Current staff are a mix of 8, 10, 11, and 12. Shift lengths are variable.
- Differential pay for evenings, nights, weekends, and 36+ hours.
- Coverage at 4 locations, OB at two sites, with a primary home base.
- Cases include; neuro/backs, vascular, ENT, ortho, general surgery, robot, spinal, epidural, OB, non-OR sites, and pediatric opportunities. No regional or hearts.
- Medical supervision.
- Professional liability coverage.
- Mentoring SRNAs for clinical rotations.
Benefits below may vary, based on state/location.
- Yearly education stipend and continued medical education.
- Industry leading retirement programs.
- Relocation Package.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- Documented completion of required curriculum from an accredited school of anesthesia by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists [AANA].
- Maintains continuing education credits for CRNA re-certification as defined by the AANA and the council on recertification of nurse anesthetists.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification.
- Current and active state license.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money