Nurse Practitioner | Addiction Medicine | Active DATA 2000 Waiver Required| CA
The Nurse Practitioner is a full-time addiction medicine clinical position with responsibility for the continuity care of a panel of adult patients under care primarily for opioid use disorder.
This is a Full-time (40 hours per week) opportunity.
- Provide assessment and treatment for a continuity of panel of up to 275 adults with Opioid Use Disorder from initial treatment-start throughout their ongoing care
- Provide diagnosis of Opioid Use Disorder and co-occurring mental health conditions
- Safely and effectively start treatment with buprenorphine-naloxone for OUD, manage the early induction and stabilization phase of care with close follow-up
- Utilize motivational interviewing and other engagement and rapport-building techniques to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Collaborate with the care team to coordinate additional services as may be needed
- Take an active role in clinical team meetings and practice improvement, engage in the case discussions with colleagues
- Develop a thorough understanding of practice policies and procedures, and actively participate in P&P feedback and development
- Develop an understanding of your local and regional referral resources and utilize them
- Utilize our intuitive web-based EMR platform to manage patient care.
- Work from anywhere in your state (subject to change depending on regulations).
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented, enthusiastic and mission-driven team and have strategic input into a variety of company-wide projects and other initiatives.
- Valid license to practice medicine & DEA license in your home state. Must be eligible and willing to obtain licenses in multiple states.
- Current active, unencumbered DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing buprenorphine for OUD. Must be authorized to treat at least 100 patients and eligible for authorization to treat 275 patients within 3 months of start-date.
- At least 2 years of Buprenorphine prescribing experience in family medicine, internal medicine, addiction medicine, or psychiatric practice environment.
- Ability to share equally in the on-call needs of the region including on call coverage for a percentage of the 8 company observed holidays.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision).
- 3 weeks PTO, 144 hours paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays