Nurse Practitioner needed for Addiction Medicine Clinic in Toledo; flexible schedule and terms
Nurse Practitioner Toledo, OH
DirectShifts is seeking an Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner for a new opportunity in Toledo Ohio. This is a FQHC with a built practice.
Ideally they would love perm candidates but will also consider ongoing locum tenens or locums to perm.
If you are not commutable to Toledo, we can present with a schedule of a couple of days back to back to minimize your travel.
- SubOxone Certified
- Flexible schedule of 2-3 days minimum per week. You choose the schedule.
- Outpatient Setting
- Client does offer counseling and other therapies with the SubOxone treatment.
We can license for Ohio and Ohio does offer expedited licensure. This is an established office with multiple locations and multiple physicians. DirectShifts will cover all travel, lodging and medical malpractice.
Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.
Neighborhood Health Association ensures access to quality medical care for anyone in need. Through effective delivery of services, Neighborhood Health Association strives to become a national model of care for the under and uninsured in our community-empowering patients through responsiveness to their needs and fostering a workplace invigorated with enthusiasm for our singular purpose.
The Neighborhood Health Association is Driven by Excellence in all aspects of our work as demonstrated by the following abstract of our Core Values:
- Organizational Pride and Commitment & Quality Care // We are highly skilled and committed to quality patient care and strong supportive services.
- Outstanding Service // We are dedicated to providing top quality services, and thrive on creativity and ingenuity.
- Integrity and Respect // We treat everyone with respect and dignity by listening, responding, and seeking to exceed expectations.
- Collaboration // By collaborating, we can ensure the highest quality of health services for our community.
- Financial Responsibility // We will manage our resources responsibly and in the best interest of the agency.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.