Virtual Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time) | GAHT & Mental Health
Nurse Practitioner - Adult Health
Nurse Practitioner - Community Health
Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
Nurse Practitioner - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner - Internal Medicine
Sign Into see complete details
About The Role
As an independently contracted clinician, you will join our awesome team of diverse clinicians who provide GAHT (gender-affirming hormone therapy) and depression/anxiety management for our patients throughout the United States. The role is entirely virtual and remote.
- At least two active licenses and in good standing with your professional board
- Experience and comfort collaborating with diverse teams
- Comfortable with 100% remote patient care
Nice to Have
- Mutlistate licenses - preference for Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, and Michigan
- Ability to commit at least 15 hours per week, including onboards/follow up/admin
- Experience with telehealth and preferably direct-to-consumer (DTC) telehealth/startup work
- Experience prescribing GAHT
- Experience prescribing behavioral health medications (depression and anxiety)
- Familiarity with and experience using established GAHT guidelines, including an informed consent model of care
- DEA License and CAQH profile
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.