Med Elite, the star of healthcare management, is currently expanding its ENT / Otolaryngology group in New York. While joining a group of highly trained professionals, qualified and certified clinicians, the Otolaryngologist will care and treat patients within Nursing Home settings.
This is a full time employed position which offers outstanding benefits and flexibility. The Otolaryngologist will be traveling and seeing patients in LTC facilities located within all 5 boroughs of New York. In addition, the Otolaryngologist might also be required to collaborate with mid level clinicians and oversee their work.
- Flexible Schedule – puts you and your family first!
- Outstanding salary of around $300,000.00 annually with great potential for growth!
- Be fully covered with Malpractice Insurance provided by our company!
- Work along a well-trained and highly skilled professionals!
- Otolaryngologist will do the patient care, and a management group will take care of the rest
- Do the documentation from home- just taste the convenience of this!
- Build up your own practice the easy way! Do the patient care and MedElite staff will take care of the rest!
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active DO or MD license in the state of New York
- Must be comfortable with electronic documentation
- Must be OK to travel all around NY, short and long commutes
- Strongly preferred candidates who are credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid
Looking forward to hearing from you shortly!
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.