Nurse Practitioner w/ Geriatrics experience | Growing Startup | Hiring for San Diego & San Francisco
California License Required, CA
Nurse Practitioner - Gerontology
Nurse Practitioner - Family Nurse Practitioner
Sign Into see complete details
Pine Park Health's mission is to keep senior living residents healthy—by keeping them away from hospitals where exposure to health risks is high. Through their new clinical care delivery model, Pine Park Health brings doctors and clinical staff right into senior living communities, providing safer, more convenient urgent and primary care.
- Provide onsite primary care services to older adults living in Senior Living Communities
- Develop and execute detailed person-centered care plans on all primary care patients
- Work with Medical Director to identify and develop policies to address issues that arise which affect day to day practice, culture or clinical guidelines, including for emerging disease(s)
- Work with Care Navigators (CNs) to provide monthly Chronic Care Management (CCM) visits and care; review and sign off on CCM documentation by CNs
- Identify ways of working with senior living management and care teams to better carry out Pine Park care plans and improve patient outcomes
- Start Date: ASAP
- Provider will be expected to visit 1 or 2 skilled nursing facilities a day, to meet with patients. Reimbursements provided.
- On Call: Estimated 1 week, every 8 weeks
- Locations available in San Diego and San Francisco.
- CA license is required
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Mental health stipend
- Professional development allowance
- Generous PTO
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.