Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - Las Vegas, Nevada
Come join our Advanced Practice Providers team with DHMTs (Medical Technicians) who are equipped with everything needed to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses through comprehensive health assessments, including diagnosis, treatment, and outcome management, for patients of all ages.
$10k sign-on bonus offered!
Full time and part- time positions available
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a clinical care team with a DHMT (Medical Technician) to deliver care in patients' homes through innovative in-home care service lines.
- Perform comprehensive health assessments, diagnose and treat complex illnesses.
- Provide therapeutic interventions, such as splinting, suturing, wound care, and minor procedures.
- Utilize critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based standards of practice.
- Accurately document patient encounters and ensure accuracy.
- Analyze test data to diagnose, treat, and arrange appropriate follow-up care.
- Educate patients and families on acute illness management and overall well-being.
What You Need
- Minimum of two years of experience as an APP in the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital, Family Practice, Cardiac, Pulmonary or other relevant areas
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited institution
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed