Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - Richland Hills, Texas
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with acute care experience in ER, Urgent Care, or Internal Medicine to join our growing team serving the Fort Worth community.
$10k sign-on bonus offered!
- Collaborate with a DHMT to provide exceptional care in patients' homes through innovative in-home care service lines.
- Perform comprehensive health assessments, diagnose and treat complex illnesses.
- Deliver therapeutic interventions and adhere to evidence-based standards of practice.
- Document patient encounters accurately and analyze test data for optimal follow-up care.
- Educate patients and families on acute illness management and overall well-being.
- Communicate effectively with the care team, navigate challenging conversations, and maintain positive relationships.
- Adhere to clinical standards, exhibit compassion, and lead with patient-centered care.
- Minimum of two years of experience as an APP in the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital, Family Practice, Cardiac, Pulmonary or other relevant areas
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited institution
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Associate
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed