Laparoscopic (no robotics) OB/GYN needed for varied hospital-attached practice
Obstetrics & Gynecology Wilmington, OH
Clinton Memorial Hospital, located in Wilmington, OH, is recruiting an OB/GYN to join their growing hospital-employed team. Clinton Memorial Hospital has over 500 deliveries each year. The hospital has 5 labor and delivery rooms, C-section OR, and 13 postpartum rooms.
- Join 1 physician and CNM (and growing!)
- Practice located on the hospital campus
- Hospital holds a high standard for quality care
- Good mix of OB & GYN procedures
- Paid hospital call
- Ohio state license
- Board Certification
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred; no robotics
- Combining the best of small-town values with big-city accessibility
- Wilmington, the county seat, offers affordable living in a community that values family life, educational excellence, and professional opportunity.
- The downtown area is one of the National Register of Historic Districts and has also received designation as an Ohio Main Street Community, a program designed to preserve historic downtown's
- With an abundance of state, city, and village parks, there are many opportunities for outdoor recreation. Walking and biking trails weave throughout the county, and there are plenty of lakes to fish, boat, and swim.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.