Central Florida Regional Medical Center is seeking an OB/GYN. This is a permanent assignment
FINANCIAL STATUS: Employed
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: Existing Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: In and Outpatient
- Central Florida Regional Hospital is looking to add a partner to its established OB/GYN practice in Lake Mary, FL. At Heathrow OB/GYN, we provide exceptional women’s healthcare services in Greater Lake Mary, FL. Our emphasis is on preventing illness and providing general obstetrical and gynecologic care. All of our physicians are trained in minimally invasive procedures. In an effort to accommodate patients with limited mobility, and to ensure comfort, Heathrow OB/GYN has two pneumatic lift exam tables.
- The group is looking for a strong and passionate OB/GYN to join the team, board certified or eligible required. Minimum of 2+ years' experience required. Employer is HCA and all the benefits and amenities for a large system is available. Competitive pay and stock/401k investment options. Amin office is in Lake Mary with another office in Orange City. The new provider will be based in Lake Mary.
- We are a 226-bed, acute care facility located on the shores of scenic Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida. Our staff and physicians have provided quality care to the local and surrounding community with responsive, professional healthcare since 1982.
- Facility has robotics available for GYN procedures. Prepared Childbirth classes. All of our nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring. 24 hour epidural anesthesia coverage. Surgical suite dedicated for Cesarean deliveries. Fetal monitoring. Father or other family members can be present throughout labor and delivery. Highly trained staff. Private rooms.
- The facility is the most comprehensive healthcare facility serving West Volusia and Seminole counties. Our commitment has produced health services that range from expert inpatient and outpatient treatment to wellness programs.
We are situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Monroe. Sanford is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere that sets it apart from other Central Florida cities. Through it's close proximity to Orlando and excellent intermodal facilities, Sanford is clearly recognized as a significant gateway to the Orlando Metropolitan Area, one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the world. Sanford is definitely a community with a sense of purpose and a real identity, with leadership committed to economic growth and revitalization concurrent to the harmonious preservation of our natural and historic resources.
--Top A rated schools
-- #3 town in USA- Lake Mary, Winter Springs #31.
--226 bed ob (level 1) to open heart
--They did 325 hearts- full Neurosurgery- 200 cases (level II trauma)
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.