HCA Memorial Satilla Health is seeking an OBGYN for an employed practice in Waycross, GA. This OBGYN group prides itself on its collegial environment and high-quality patient care.
* Employed group will consist of 3 OBGYNS and 2 APPs
* Call is shared amongst the providers in the group
* Call up to 10 call days per month
* Strong referral base
* OBGYN must have completed a US accredited OBGYN residency
* OBGYN must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
* Competitive compensation
* Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
* PTO and CME time / allowance
* Occurrence-based malpractice
* Strong support system
Call shecdule- 1:3
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.