We are seeking qualified EM Physicians to join our clients team for an ongoing locums opportunity.
Our client would ideally love to see candidates work FT but is flexible to work around your available days. Patient volumes at this facility is anywhere from 15-25 per shift split between 3-4 MDs on shift (days). CCRMC is a teaching hospital with No Trauma, No Stemi Center. Zero Mid-Levels to supervise!
- Assess patients that enter the emergency room immediately and oversee emergency patient’s recovery.
- Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
- Develop effective patient care plans.
- Refer patients to appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintain the patient’s medical records.
- Coordinate with different ER departments to ensure patients receive the necessary treatment.
Weekends: 12 or 24hr available
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
- Active unrestricted CA license
- Great management team
- Quick credentialing
- Competitive pay
- Malpractice + tail
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.