Otolaryngologist - Employed
HCA Healthcare Tallahassee, FL 32308
Accepts J1 Visas:
No Accepts H1B Visas:
No Loan Assistance:
No Practice Type: Employee Academic Opportunity:
No Telemedicine Opportunity:
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified / board eligible Otolaryngologist to assist them with developing a premier practice.
The incoming physician would be part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community.
About the Opportunity:
• Build an ENT practice with full support of the hospital and HCA Physician Services Group
• General ENT – pediatric to adult patients
• Opportunity to do head & neck procedures with established and growing oncology service line
• Strong referral base
• Cover only 1 hospital
• Board Eligibility / Board Certification
• MD or DO
• Experience preferred
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
• Strong support system
Capital Regional Medical Center, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 266 all-private bed facility. In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.