Outpatient Telehealth Psychiatrist Job in Boston, MA
Psychiatry Boston, MA
Outpatient Psychiatrist | Boston, MA
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance Health is immediately hiring full-time or part-time Psychiatrists to join our award-winning, multi-disciplinary team at one of our Boston locations: Back Bay, Financial District or North Station MA.
Providers may work a hybrid schedule that includes providing telehealth from a home office as well as working in one of our office location (as appropriate).
While working as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide individual psychiatric assessments
· Participate in client follow-up sessions
· Completion of clinical progress notes
· Medication management services
· Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
· Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses (not required)
· Provide Telepsychiatry Services - training provided
· M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
· Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
· Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
· Hold a valid DEA certificate
· Final year Resident and Fellows encouraged to apply
Why Join Us:
· Outpatient (weekday)
· Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance, full time or part time
· W2 employed position with uncapped earnings
· High functioning patients
· outstanding clinical and non-clinical support staff
· Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
· 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.