Sitka Medical Associates, a multispeciality value based physician network is looking for a Psychiatrist to join our team to improve access to and delivery of healthcare across the nation. Sitka Medical Associates works alongside Sitka to deliver specialty care through video consults to primary care clinicians via Sitka’s synchronous and asynchronous video and text messaging platform.
*** 3 month temporary assignment ***
Ideally we are looking for somebody who can commit 40hr/week BUT we are open to working with multiple candidates to set up a part time schedule until we get 1 FTE.
- Ability to respond immediately to consult requests to provide synchronous peer-to-peer consultations using video
- Collaborate in partner-facing content creation and events upon request (e.g. lunch & learns with primary care clinicians or training sessions)
- Participate in product feedback sessions
- Standard virtual health malpractice coverage
- Competitive rate for three month contract with potential for extension
- Practicing and licensed in state of residence
- Ability to support East Coast hours starting at 7:30 a.m. with Monday through Friday open availability
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Experience in delivering Value-Based Care
- Excellent communication skills
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.