Parttime Physician needed for Correctional Facility in Topeka
Clinic/Center Topeka, KS
Direct Shifts is seeking a physician to oversee a County Jail facility in Topeka KS. This is a parttime opportunity. All specialties are encouraged to apply.
- 12 hours per week and can go up to 20 hours per week and they include hours at their other Juvenile facility close by.
- Call might be involved apart from being an Regional Medical Director
- Also willing to do the perm placement with FTE role. Ideal would be locums to perm kind of role
- Lots of NPs running the facility
- Most hours are covered by NPs
- If more hours are requested, this client will supplement up to fulltime hours at another facility.
Please contact us immediately if you are interested or apply here.
Shawnee County Health Department is committed to working in partnership with our
community to promote and protect the optimal health of all people by bridging gaps to
eliminate health inequities, respecting the diversity of our community, through adaptive and
Healthy People – Healthy Environment – Healthy Shawnee County
As Shawnee County Health Department staff, we commit to guiding our decisions, our
behaviors, and our partnerships by these core values:
Compassion – We have caring staff who are dedicated to their work and making a difference in
the lives of Shawnee County residents.
Respect – We welcome diversity, and treat all people and ideas with dignity.
Inclusion – We work with all people to improve the health of our community.
Integrity – We uphold high ethical standards and maintain accountability to our stakeholders
and aim to provide the highest quality products and services
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.