Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Associate | Remote | TX
Nurse Practitioner - Pediatrics
Sign Into see complete details
About the Role:
On site - Virtual, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Associate.
- Manage a panel of complex pediatric patients, comprehensively overseeing their care plans and coordination of care across the system using a virtual platform.
- Oversee and collaborate with pediatric RNs and other care team members providing resources for complex pediatric patients.
- Provide parental education and reinforcement of care plans to provide wraparound support in the home.
- Conduct comprehensive virtual enrollment visits for new patients, virtual acute escalations for current patients, in-home virtual assessments for sick visits and post-hospital discharge visits
- Participate in rotating responsibility to conduct in-person, in-home assessments for children with medical complexity during program enrollment and post-hospital discharge
- Participate in group call coverage to manage after-hours issues for children with medical complexity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a pediatric population required, PICU or NICU strongly preferred
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) and hold an unrestricted NP or PA state license, including board certification, or the ability to become board certified within 2 years
- Experience with children with medical complexity preferred
- Virtual care experience needed
- Strong desire to improve the quality of life for pediatric patients
- Ability to lead and guide a clinical team
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.