Pediatric Physical Therapist -- Full Time Position
Sign Into see complete details
- Evaluate program through appropriate procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicate program to appropriate staff; provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation
- Ensure adherence to accreditation standards, licensure standards, professional code of ethics, and confidentiality
- Attend programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, and other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed
- Attend clinical meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s); communicate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure the effectiveness of the physical therapy program
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- One year’s experience preferred
- State licensure in physical therapy
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality in everything you do
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
- iPads with 4G
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.