Emergency Medicine - Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
This position is a locums or locums-to-perm opportunity. We ideally are looking for somebody who'd be interested in full-time (perm) but Brave Care is open to hiring a locums provider.
----- Why Brave Care?
Brave Care provides high-quality primary and urgent care experiences that are solely focused on kids and the people who take care of them.
They are building provider teams that disrupt the healthcare status quo. Through systems, tools, and processes that are quality focused and research-driven, combined with empathy and rooted in trust, while leveraging modern technology. Their team-based approach to care gives families the personable, accessible, and empowering care experiences they deserve.
How do they accomplishing this? It all starts with hiring talented people who want to use their power for good. Brave Care provides clinicians with what is needed to do their jobs exceptionally, all while providing clear opportunities for personal and professional development. They are bonded by core values caring for each other and those they serve.
What’s the role and why does it matter?
As Brave Care continues to grow they are looking for an awesome pediatrician to support their practice in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a practice and company changing the way children receive primary care. They are opening the Fayetteville location and need a dynamic pediatrician to join our team.
They want someone fast on their feet, with a passion for helping children and families. In this role you will:
Provide comprehensive, responsible, compassionate, and high-quality primary care to children from cradle to college.
Practice in a state-of-the-art clinic.
Evaluate patient lab work.
Follow up on patient care as needed with a child's parent or guardian.
Send referrals to necessary specialists
Required experience and behaviors:
- You work independently
- You're confident in your abilities to provide great care, but also know your limits.
- You have experience with Urgent Care Procedures
- You're a good "team captain"—knows how to make the best use of available staff and isn't afraid to answer phones, do a lab, etc
- You are comfortable drawing blood, putting in an IV, etc
- You have experience providing customer service, and working with people from all walks of life.
- You are open to a variety of mindsets and perspectives on medical care.
- You are willing to learn, or already know how to use an x-ray machine.
-What’s in it for you?
Join a team that is able to provide high quality care for the families they serve and receive a high level of care from the team and the organization. It’s important to them that our employees have positive experiences at work, so they can fully enjoy their lives outside of work. In addition to a supportive team and exciting, challenging work, Brave Care employees enjoy the following benefits.
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Paid Family Leave (3 months)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Full family health care coverage including comprehensive, medical, dental, vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Conference allowance
- 5 Days for CME and Training
- Education/tutorial allowance
- 7 sick days
Wellness allowance ($100/month for a gym, spa, or other investments in your physical or emotional health)
- Work every other weekend
- Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat
- Sun, Wed, Thur