Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical Director Job in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Fort Walton Beach, FL
PM & R Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
BE Or BC
HCA's North FL Division is seeking an experienced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medical Director to oversee acute inpatient rehabilitation facility in the beautiful Florida Panhandle.
The Rehabilitation Institute of Northwest Florida is the area's only inpatient acute rehab facility:
* 30 beds- all private
* Newly renovated and expanded 30,000 sq. ft. facility with an addition of 10 beds, new gymnasium, new conference area, and outdoor therapy garden
* Only bariatric capable rooms in the panhandle
* Area's only Active Young Adult Stroke Program
* Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center and CARF Accredited
* Excellent patient satisfaction and quality scores- top 15% of HCA
* Affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, a 257 bed, level II Trauma Center and HCA hospital.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
* Board Certification in PM&R
* Inpatient rehab experience with an awareness of CMS Rehab regulations and CARF and Joint Commission standards
* An interest in program development and patient-centered commitment to excellence
* Full time inpatient position with a combination of administrative and clinical responsibilities
* 1st year income guarantee
* Medical Director Stipend
* Collaborative market with a wide referral base
* Shared call (1 in 2)
The Emerald Coast is a great place to live, work and play! Okaloosa County has excellent schools- ranking #2 in the state of Florida, a vibrant and stable economy, safe communities, and some of the most stunning, white sand beaches in the country. In addition, we have great shopping, arts, golf, entertainment and dining.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.