Physician - Family Medicine Job in Corpus Christi, TX
Family Medicine Corpus Christi, TX
Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time or full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician on our inpatient primary care team in the Corpus Christi, Texas, area. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary + uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day on-boarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth Opportunities into Local and National Leadership
- Company issued iPad with gEHIrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.