Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Braunfels, TX
Family Medicine New Braunfels, TX
Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician on our inpatient primary care team in the New Braunfels, Texas area. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you.
TeamHealth offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No Primary Night Call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary + uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth Opportunities into Local and National Leadership
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.