Physician - Family Medicine Job in San Francisco, CA
Family Medicine San Francisco, CA
"TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute practice in San Francisco South Bay. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. We ask that you be licensed in California, live near the South Bay area, and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Practice with patient rounding in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient focused, and provide many opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- No primary night call
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management"
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.