TeamHealth is growing our well-established hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California. Kindred is a long-term acute care hospital providing medical services to vent and wound patients. The patient average length of stay is 20+days.
Physicians develop strong patient connections due to the patients' extended length-of-stays. We are actively interviewing board-certified internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Physicians with active California medical license and inpatient experience required.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
PRN position. No night call, procedures are required.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.