Obstetrics & Gynecology
San Antonio, TX
Excellent multi-specialty group is recruiting an additional physician due to growth! This practice offers a full range of services from Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Senior Care, Women’s Health, Dental, Behavioral Health, WIC services and Specialty Care. Each location offers a different combination of these services. They provide integrated primary care delivered by highly trained healthcare providers, utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and electronic health records. Their focus is to always provide exceptional care and treat their patients like family.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Great quality of life
• Supportive administrative staff
• Longevity of medical staff
• MD or DO
• New Grad welcome to apply!
Will I be able to grow a successful practice?
• The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
• San Antonio is projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future.
• This type of growth gives you every advantage to be successful!
What does San Antonio offer?
• The city offers more than just great restaurants.
• There are over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking, and biking trails, as well as some award-winning golf courses.
• For families and sports enthusiasts, enjoy major theme parks, several museums, and college and professional sports teams - such as the famous San Antonio Spurs!
About Methodist Healthcare System of San Antonio
• Methodist Healthcare System - San Antonio is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
• With more than 2,700 credentialed physicians, Methodist Healthcare System provides the largest array of medical services in the region including neurosurgery, cardiovascular services, transplants, oncology and women's services.