Primary Care Physician Assistant | ADHD Treatment | Remote NJ
Sign Into see complete details
If you are experienced in providing psychiatric and mental health care for ADHD and ADD patients remotely, this is a great opportunity for you to join this fast growing telehealth startup!
Physician Assistants will provide initial and follow up consultations for patients with ADHD, assisting with diagnosis and treatment of these patients. Collaborating physicians will be provided for applicants, if applicable in their state.
- Assess patient conditions in the initial consultation
- Evaluate patient and formulate a diagnosis
- Develop, implement and monitor a plan of care
- Prescribe and monitor medications
- Provide appropriate counseling and therapies for the patient
- Track patient progress and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers regarding plans of care and treatment
- Provide mental health education and ongoing support and follow up care for patients and their families
- Current RN and APRN licenses in respective state
- Board certification
- Active DEA registration
- Education Requirements:
- Masters degree in Nursing
- Nurse Practitioner with Mental Health experience
- Sets your own schedule for remote appointments and consultations
- Possible schedules can be anytime between 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week. 20 hours a week minimum
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.