Primary Care Opportunity in Okeechobee, FL
HCA Healthcare’s, Raulerson Hospital, is currently recruiting Outpatient Primary Care Provider to join our team.
• Must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Must have excellent communication skills bilingual Spanish is a plus
• New graduates encouraged to apply
• Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
• Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
• Relocation assistance available
• Occurrence base malpractice insurance
• No state income tax
• 100 bed facility
• 5 ORs
• Emergency Services
Strategically placed along the northern rim of Lake Okeechobee, Florida’s "inland sea," the city of Okeechobee offers visitors and residents an old-fashioned – and truly relaxing – atmosphere. The city of Okeechobee is just minutes from the beauty of Lake Okeechobee, attractions, and events happening throughout Okeechobee County. The town provides a convenient access point to the Lake Okeechobee Scenic Trail. The lake and its shores, of course, offer boating, freshwater fishing, hiking and biking.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.