Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping
people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center
of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide
access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare
professionals to help us achieve our mission.
WH Medical LLC , The Clinical Services Provider To Walmart Health In Illinois, Is Seeking Primary Care Physicians To Join Us At Our Newest Health Centers in the Chicagoland area.
The Primary Care Physician will be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing
patients in our clinic and providing them with healthcare services that meet State and
National standards for caregiving. They will be responsible for prescribing patients with
appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to
their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and/or
promote a healthier life. This opportunity offers the exceptional experience in cross
collaborating with other providers specialized in their fields.
• MD or DO degree from an accredited United States medical school.
• Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
• Board certification in Family Medicine (preferred) or Internal Medicine from the
• American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
• Current, unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License.
• 3+ years of experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
• 3+ years of experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
• 2+ years of experience collaborating with multiple Advanced Practice Nurses to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for prescription writing.
• Is not sanctioned/excluded/disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.