|Pulmonologist needed in charming Mason City, IA|
| Internal Medicine|| Mason City, IA|
|Mercy North Iowa is seeking a Pulmonology and Critical Care Physician. This is a Permanent assignment. Start Date: ASAP
- Outpatient clinic
- Board certified / board eligible required
- On site medical imaging
- Sleep lab
- Electronic medical records, PACS and a full service medical library
- There is a 10 physician hospitalist team that manages most admissions from the ED
- The selected candidate will join a department of three Pulmonologists, five Internists, one Rheumatologist, one Neurologist, ten Hospitalists and one PA
- This is a full-time hospital-employed opportunity to practice in a Level II trauma center with a 12-bed Critical Care unit
- The CCU will soon expand to 18 beds in the late spring of 2014.
Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa is a 346-bed regional referral teaching center. Our medical staff of 300+ physicians covers a broad range of specialties. In addition to being a Level II Trauma Center, we are home to a Diabetes Center of Excellence, Bariatric Center of Excellence, Stroke Center of Excellence, and a Cardiovascular Program ranked in the top 100 nationally for nine consecutive years. Our range of specialties includes Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Interventional Radiology, Nephrology and much more. Mercy sponsors a Family Medicine Residency Program and Cardiology and Hospice/Palliative Care Fellowships.
Please apply here or contact me with any questions|