Registered Nurse | Emergency Dept.| Riverhead, NY
Assist doctors in medical emergencies such as level three trauma , STEMI , stroke; perform minor medical procedures and treat patients at Critical conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides cooperative and courteous service to patients, physicians and others. Ensures that all communication and job activities result in a positive customer experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload efficiently and accept/respond to change in a manner that promotes and supports departmental/hospital goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates ongoing competency in clinical skills and complete the ED competency skills.
- Participates in unit meetings, peer review, and QI activities.
- Accurately assesses patients at triage and utilizes appropriate decision-making skills to enter the patient into the system.
- Maintains patient's rights, assures the privacy of patients and provides care, information and reassurance to patients who are restrained.
- Complete and accurate assessment on each assigned patient and reassessment as indicated.
- Responsive to the needs of the department by accepting additional assignments and/or assisting others to ensure the continuity of services.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing school BSN preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of NY.
- Two year of ER/Critical Care experience.
- Must have TNCC.
Share this Job
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.
Earn more money