Registered Nurse | Medical-Surgical/ORTHO | VA
Sign Into see complete details
Job Summary and Qualifications
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
About the Facility/Unit:
- Night Shift – 5 RN’s / 2 techs
- Patient Ratios – 1:5/ 1:6
- Type of equipment – Baxter IV pumps/ Medfusion pumps/ SCD’s
- EMR – Meditech
- Post-Op orthopedic/ post-op spine surgical patients-Post op care- Podiatry patients
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in hospital setting REQUIRED
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Virginia or Multi-State Compact License
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.