Registered Nurse | Medical-Surgical | Round Rock, TX
ROUND ROCK, TX
Sign Into see complete details
About the role:
As a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
- You will formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patient’s response to treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
- You will consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop, evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patient’s needs and goals
- You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
- You will delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance with standards of practice
- You will provide pre- and post-operative patient care
- You will provide education materials to patients and families on care and treatments
- You will facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
- 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience in an acute care setting – preferred
- Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – preferred
License and Certifications
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
Possible Shift Time
- 7P-7A (night shifts)
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.