Registered Nurse | Telemetry | San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Sign Into see complete details
About the Role
The Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an unparalleled patient experience.
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associate, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- License and Certification
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
Possible Shift Time
- 7P-7A (night shifts)
***This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).***
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.