Registered Respiratory Therapist | Night Shift | Carthage, NY
Respiratory Therapist, Registered
Sign Into see complete details
- A facility in Carthage, NY is looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- The requirement includes a minimum of 1 year of experience in the field.
- Candidates must be registered and eligible to practice in New York State (NYS).
- Possession of Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is mandatory.
- A unit with a capacity of 28 beds.
- Employing the CPSI charting system for documentation.
- Certification is a prerequisite for this role.
- Utilizing equipment such as Vapotherm high-flow oxygen, Respironics BIPAP Vision, and GE Mac 5500 EKG machine.
- Additionally, utilizing the Viasys LTV 1200 Ventilator and MGC Diagnostic Pulmonary Function apparatus.
***COVID vaccine is NOT required***
We'll be contacting you regarding your application on the phone number provided.
Note: Your information will never be shared without your permission.