Licensed Behavioral Therapy | Remote Telehealth Position
About the role:
We are actively seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program. Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes.
- Master's level degree (LCSW, LMHC, LPC, LMFT, or equivalent credential)
- Currently licensed in one of the following states: Florida, Texas, New York OR willing to get licensed in one of these states of service.
- Additional state licensure, in particular North Carolina, Kentucky, Illinois, Georgia, New Mexico, Iowa, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, and Maryland a plus
- Medicaid number preferred
- DBT or EMDR experience is a plus
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Fluency in English, and Spanish preferred; proficiency in other languages a plus
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes.
- Motivational Interviewing experience
- Willingness to work in partnership with the client to achieve goals
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis. Excellent diagnostic skills.
- Treatment planning
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments.
- Timely and quality concurrent documentation; experience with EHRs.
- Comfortable with utilizing technology at all points of the day, including telehealth software, video communication, and internal communication tools
- Awareness of and compliance with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2
- Above the top of market total compensation package: For our full-time W2, licensed therapists, we offer a great base salary plus an attainable opportunity for monthly bonuses and full benefits.
- Industry-leading time off package (PTO, paid holidays, sick leave)
- Health and dental coverage for employees and their families
- Employees are automatically enrolled in a life insurance policy equivalent to their annual salary
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage
- Liability insurance coverage
- Annual stipend for growth and educational opportunities
- Set schedule Monday through Friday
Part-time W2 employment is available for those interested on a regular basis, minimum of 16+ hours per week.
**Therapists may be based anywhere in the US but must have an active Florida, Texas, or New York license to get started. Don’t yet have one of these licenses but interested? Let’s talk! We will provide reimbursement for associated licensure fees for new hires**