Remote | Part- Time Teletherapy Position for Independently Licensed Therapists/Counselors - ( Free CEUs, Bonuses , Health Insurance Stipend)
Are you ready to begin/expand your private practice with ZERO overhead and ZERO cost to you? Get started by joining the world's largest online therapy platform.
Perks and Benefits
- First Client bonus for therapists that engage with their
first client within 14 days of beginning their
- Free access to CEUs and $50,000 - $135,000+ per year depending on case load
*$450-$650 Health Insurance Stipend: Eligibility for Health Insurance Stipend** requires a min. continuous commitment of 30 hours a week.
- Consistent referrals : Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead : No fees are collected from the therapist, ever.
- Engaged Clients : You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Then, our platform provides clients with a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions to shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical worksheets, to formal goal-setting and tracking, and more.
- It uses the biggest network and members to create the largest mental health platform in the world.
- Resources to keep you connected: Access to a strong and accessible peer community of over 20,000 therapists, available to you directly through the platform. It uses the biggest network and members to create the largest mental health platform in the world.
mental health platform in the world.
- To Help Therapist build thier own online private practice with no overhead.
Who should apply:
- Therapists who want the opportunity to work with specific populations or presenting concerns.
- Therapists who value patient privacy and want a state-of-the-art technology platform with secure, encrypted phone, video, and text-based communication.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- A private and professional environment for conducting sessions.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Currently residing in the US
- 3 years of post-grad experience required
- NPI Number (if you don't have one, assistance is provided)
- Must be based in the United States. International applicants are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Associate Licenses, LMSWs, and Interns are not accepted. We are also unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as mental health counselors).