Registered Nurse, Home Health
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for an RN who can provide in-home wellness visits to seniors, in accordance with established standards of care, as well as specific guidance and training provided.
Care provided will include assessment of diabetic status (a1c finger prick), peripheral neuropathy, vitals, blood pressure, and other key health components. Full training in the administration of the specified tests, along with all other procedures, will be provided during onboarding.
We will provide all specialized equipment required.
You will be expected to engage with patients in a professional and friendly manner.
This engagement is full-time (40 hours per week) for an expected 8 week duration, during which time you will be paid hourly as well as reimbursed for mileage at the IRS approved rate.
You will be expected to see 5-10 patients each day, but will need to be available for the entirety of your shift in the event that last minute appointments are scheduled. There is the potential for the engagement to extend up to 30 weeks or longer.
● 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
● 8 weeks minimum, potential up to 30 weeks or longer
● Administers tests per training guidance provided
● Monitors patient vital signs per training guidance provided
● Assesses overall patient wellness per training guidance provided
● Properly uses and maintains equipment provided per training guidance provided
● Uses provided mobile app to view patient schedule and locations
● Drives to each patient home (all mileage will be reimbursed)
● Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Conducting in-home wellness visits for a 65+ patient population including assessment of diabetic status (a1c finger prick), peripheral neuropathy, vitals, blood pressure, and other key health components. You will receive paid training on a number of devices used in the home and on the Axle app.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
● Bachelor's Degree (BSN): Preferred
● Home health experience: Preferred
● Senior care experience: Preferred
● Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of practice: Required
● Valid driver’s license: Required
● Car to drive to and from appointments: Required
● Smartphone to use provided mobile app is required