Part-time Family Medicine Physician (MD)
A dynamic technology-savy MD (Primary care / Family Medicine) is needed to serve our client’s patients in the San Francisco Bay area through a tele-oversight / tele-monitoring setting. The role involves reviewing lab results, patient alerts and ensuring that patients are in compliance with certain medications. The role has minimal patient interaction with major focus on overseeing the NPs and PAs who will directly interact with the patients. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to serve specific patient populations through remote monitoring technology and contribute to advancing health care’s cost, quality and access mission.
The job is facilitated by Athelas platform and does not require face-to-face interaction with patients. Hours can be conducted in the evenings, nights, early mornings, etc. (fully at the discretion of the MD). On-boarding and weekly check-in calls with the Athelas will occur remotely via video conference and/or phone call.
Glance at the Facts:
- 100% Tele/remote monitoring setting (Patients in California to begin with)
- All of work is overseeing the NPs and PAs who work with the patients
- 15 hours a month + flexible hours (will grow as the company expands)
- Flexible work schedule options
- Must have a passion for working with innovative start up and technology
- Will be part of a fast-growing physician eco-system
Compensation Package Includes:
-1099 / independent contractor position
- Rate per hour up to $130 per hour
- MD/DO from accredited medical school
- California license and DEA
- Must be willing to see patients of all ages
***NOTE: Please complete the form below. Athelas will not consider applications without this form.***
Apply to Job
We connect clinicians with hospitals directly, bypassing external staffing agencies or recruiters.